Friday, September 10, 2010

One Week Down...

I can't believe it's already September 10th!  Where did our summer go?  Where did the warm temperatures go?  Seems like all of a sudden it's a crisp autumn morning and the kids are off to school.  I enjoy my quiet days where the house stays clean, and all my work is finished quickly.  However I do miss hearing "Mom, can you help me?".  For me it's back to watching my critters and taking pictures, running here and there and cooking and cleaning.  For the girls, it's back to learning, seeing friends and having fun too!  Our first week of school and we made it through the early bedtimes and early mornings of our school routine.  No more up till 11 and sleep till 9 days, no more leisure days other than the weekends.  Who am I kidding?  Our weekends won't be lazy either, they will be filled with football games to watch and cheer at, friends over, and trips here and there too!

 Enjoy your day! And smile things could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment