Friday, April 9, 2010

Why?

Been asking myself why alot lately. Even when I know what the answer will be.

Why do bad or good things happen?

Why can't people be honest and tell you if they are upset by something you said or did?

Why do friends or family not pick up the phone when you call?
Why don't they return calls or today's communication, a text message?

Why do people get so self absorbed into their own lives that they don't take time to
look up and take notice they aren't the only one in the world?

Why do people get cancer, parkinson's, arthritis, copd, and all other disease's?
Why do people faint?

Why can't God stop all the terrible diseases?

Why am I here?

Why do birds sing?

Why do fuzzy puppy bellies make me smile?
Why does Bear have to leave??Why does it snow in April?Why is it when I look into this horses I eye, I feel as though I know how she feels, and what she thinks?

Why does she misbehave so badly when her owner is about?

Why, Why, Why????

I sound like a 2 year old, I know.

But the thing is I have many questions that I have been putting up to God. He is responding and if I can be patient and listen I will get my answers. The listening is the easy part, patience is something I have worked extremely hard on for the past few years. In fact that use to be my Mom's favorite word for me, because as a child and young adult I had zero patience. She'd tell me patience when I'd get frustrated, and I'd just get angry. Why is that? I don't have an answer for that.

I need to be patient and listen, and watch for God's answers.

Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment